SACFEMS - (San Andreas County Fire/EMS)
Welcome to the San Andreas County Services Forums
You may now Log In or Register
Welcome to the San Andreas County Services Forums
You may now Log In or Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit the other SACS sites!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server - This may be it!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reckless Designs
Admin
Reckless Designs

Server - This may be it! Empty
PostSubject: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:09 pm

The following is where (possibly) the SACFEMS will be rp'ing online:

75.102.27.178:7784

It's Tommy_Gavin's server...so, ye.

According to tommy:

Quote :
Anyone who comes from here can skip the LSFD application on the forum. It's a light rp server without all of the unnecessary crap like ARP has. The only things you have to apply for is the PD, FD, FBI, and Army. You don't have to apply for driver's license and all that crap, and none of that /me for every single thing you do. Pretty laid back.
Back to top Go down
https://sacountyfireems.forummotion.com
DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:47 pm

good. it sounds better than arp. dont need to go throught all of that crap. is there a application for ems, or is fd and ems the same thing?
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Gavin
Admin
Tommy_Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:44 pm

EMS and Fire are all together. Has 1 fire station with 2 engines, 1 ladder truck, 1 ambulance, and chief's car. Has a boat dock with a Coastguard boat, an aviation unit at the airport consisting of a Maverick and Raindance, and there is 1 ambulance at each hospital.
Back to top Go down
DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:10 pm

the sever is 0.2x though.
Back to top Go down
Reckless Designs
Admin
Reckless Designs

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Well, that sucks...

you guys gonna make a 0.3 version Tommy?
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Gavin
Admin
Tommy_Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:05 pm

It is 0.3a has been for over a week.
Back to top Go down
Social Security Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Tommy_Gavin wrote:
It is 0.3a has been for over a week.

Could I be FBI? Could you please send me a link for the application/forum where I need to apply? Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Gavin
Admin
Tommy_Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Forums got hacked 2 days ago, they'll be back up soon. I am not the FBI Director. It's www.lsrgta.com/forums
Back to top Go down
Social Security Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Okay, thank you for replying so fast.
Back to top Go down
sonu7ch

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:02 am

omg my best friend hosts this server lost contact with him beacause of my MSN not working i used to find scripts for server and he used to add them rofl :O :O :O omg
Back to top Go down
sonu7ch

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:03 am

this is just wierd
Back to top Go down
DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:32 am

tom, can u put the ip up. the sever thats in my favorites is the 0.2x sever
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Gavin
Admin
Tommy_Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:54 am

75.102.27.178:7784 is the i.p. and it is 0.3a look at the bottom right corner rule and value says version 0.3a.
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Gavin
Admin
Tommy_Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:55 am

sonu7ch wrote:
omg my best friend hosts this server lost contact with him beacause of my MSN not working i used to find scripts for server and he used to add them rofl :O :O :O omg

Who is your best friend? I hosted this server on my computer up to a month or so ago, now one of my friends pays to have it hosted.
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Gavin
Admin
Tommy_Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:10 am

Tommy_Gavin wrote:
Anyone who comes from here can skip the LSFD application on the forum.

I regret that this won't be possible. It's going to be almost anyone who comes from here can skip the LSFD application on the forum. There are 3 individuals who can just stay playing on ARP as far as I'm concerned, but they will be welcome to apply. Of course I will treat them no differently if they do, than I would anyone else. I have very little tolerance for power tripping internet tough guys, that is just sad. I now return you to the discussion at hand. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Reckless Designs
Admin
Reckless Designs

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:07 pm

May I ask who those three individuals are Tommy?
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Gavin
Admin
Tommy_Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:09 pm

I'll PM them to you.
Back to top Go down
DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:28 pm

laser shark revolution. is that the name of the sever?
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Gavin
Admin
Tommy_Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:08 pm

Yes that is it.
Back to top Go down
DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:15 pm

ok. when i copyed the ip, i left a space after it, so it didnt give me the right sever.
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Gavin
Admin
Tommy_Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Well I've just learned we moved from LS to SF. It's pretty cool. Except I had to redo all my damn pd vehicle mods. It includes a house on fire, exterior and interior. It has a much larger police vehicle fleet, and now has 2 fire stations instead of just one. Still a few bugs, but its up and running.
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Gavin
Admin
Tommy_Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:16 pm

In fact I'm goin on right now.
Back to top Go down
DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:18 pm

just wondering, do the names need to be like firstname_lastname? or can it be like my username, crazytaco21020?
Back to top Go down
Social Security Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:20 pm

I wanna be FD on the server! Sad
Back to top Go down
DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

DiStUrBeD_4_EvEr

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:47 pm

ty tommy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server - This may be it!   Server - This may be it! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server - This may be it!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SACFEMS - (San Andreas County Fire/EMS) :: SACFEMS General :: SACFEMS News-
Jump to: